Welcome To Our Current Articles Repository Page.
This is a repository of articles that we feel might be important topics in today’s contemporary spinal trauma market.
New Doctors To Our Service May Want to Begin With These Six Articles
- MVA’s Effect on Form and Function of the Cervical Spine By Dennis Woggon, DC (The American Chiropractor 2006)
- Is a Simple Sprain Really That Simple
- CRMA: THE NEW “MRI” WHEN IT COMESTO SPINAL SPRAIN
- What is Your Most Important Step When You Injure Your Spine?
- Alteration of Motion Segment Integrity—The AMA’s Gift to Chiropractic By Jeffrey A Cronk, DC, CICE (Dynamic Chiropractic 2006)
- Spinal Pain: Maybe it is Not All In Your Head?
Forms that Can Be Utilized in Your Clinic to Make Patient Documentation Process Easier, Accurate and More Complete
CRMA Medical Necessity Form—-This is a form that you fill out to document medical necessity for the procedure for all types of clinical scenarios that you may run into with a particular patient referral.
CRMA Patient Results and Treatment Modification Form—This one is a form to show patient specific treatment modifications based on the results of the the CRMA Testing
More Important Articles
Why Should Anyone Have to Pay Huge Amounts for Trauma Care When the Doctor Has No Documented Lesion?
How Effective Is the Profession of Chiropractic in the MSD (Musculoskeletal Disorder Market) The Chiropractic Summit Report
Physical Therapits Show that Spinal Manipulation with Cavitation of the Joint is Better than Just Mobilization
X-Ray Instability in the Childs Spine—-Established Normals and Abnormals for Translation and Angulation